Business Gateway: Scotland’s business support system – Helping you start up and thrive
Learn more about how Business Gateway can support your Scottish business to grow global.
Business Gateway is the primary support network for small and medium businesses in Scotland, seeking to expand and grow.
They offer a comprehensive suite of services for supporting your growth ambitions, including resources to help you plan a business startup, local office business support, 1:1 advisory services, market reports and research, Business Development and Digital Boost practices for adopting technologies.
Watch this panel webinar for useful insight, advice & tips on what public sector support is available to help your business start up, rebuild and grow. Expert panelists explore:
- What support is out there for people looking to start or grow a business.
- Advice for business owners looking to build greater resilience into their operations.
- What support is on offer for rural business.
- What advice they would give to businesses looking to excel within Scotland and global markets.
- The future of business in Scotland.
- Hugh Lightbody – Chief Officer, Business Gateway National Unit.
- Pamela Stevenson – Service Manager, Economic Development, Business & Employability, Fife Council.
- Neil Johnstone – Business Development Specialist, South of Scotland Enterprise (SOSE).
- Rhona Alison – Director, Operations, Company Growth, Innovation & Infrastructure, Scottish Enterprise (SE).
- Carroll Buxton – Deputy Chief Executive, Highlands & Islands Enterprise (HIE).